Revised History Elective Years 7-10 Syllabus (2019) familiarisation e-learning
Participants will become familiar with the revised History Elective Years 7-10 Syllabus (2019) in preparation for implementation in the classroom.
This course will examine the main changes in the revised History Elective Years 7-10 Syllabus (2019). This e-learning aims to build the knowledge, understanding, skills, values and attitudes of students by strengthening the capacity of teachers to deliver the updated History Elective Years 7-10 Syllabus (2019).
This e-learning is designed to help teachers through the familiarisation and implementation requirements which includes:
- Understanding the changes to the course structure and content.
- Understanding how outcomes and objectives have been alternated.
- Understanding the integration of learning across the curriculum.
- Understanding historical inquiry process, historical concepts and skills.
- Planning for differentiation in the implementation of the History Elective Year 7-10 Syllabus, with reference to the life skills outcomes and the High Potential and Gifted Education Policy (HPGE).
- Collaboration through HSIE.
- High School HSIE