Revised Commerce Years 7-10 Syllabus (2019) familiarisation e-learning
Participants will become familiar with the revised Commerce Years 7-10 Syllabus (2019) in preparation for implementation in the classroom.
This course will examine the main changes in the revised Commerce Years 7-10 Syllabus (2019) elective. This e-learning aims to build the knowledge, understanding, skills, values and attitudes of students by strengthening the capacity of teachers to deliver the updated commerce syllabus.
This e-learning is designed to help teachers through the familiarisation and implementation requirements which includes:
- Understanding the changes to the course structure and content.
- Understanding how outcomes and objectives have been changed.
- Understanding the integration of learning across the curriculum.
- Planning for differentiation in the implementation of the Commerce Years 7-10 Syllabus with reference to the life skills outcomes and the High Potential and Gifted Education Policy (HPGE).
- Collaboration through HSIE curriculum support.
- High School HSIE