Revised Aboriginal Studies Years 7-10 Syllabus (2020) familiarisation and implementation
Participants can build their familiarity with and understanding of the revised Aboriginal Studies Years 7-10 Syllabus (2020) that is being implemented from 2021.
This course will examine the main changes in the revised Aboriginal Studies Years 7-10 Syllabus (2020). This e-learning aims to build the knowledge, understanding, skills, values and attitudes of students by strengthening the capacity of teachers to deliver the updated Aboriginal Studies Years 7-10 Syllabus (2020).
This e-learning is designed to help teachers through the familiarisation and implementation requirements which includes:
- Understanding the changes to the course structure and content.
- Understanding how outcomes and objectives have been alternated.
- Understanding the integration of case studies and learning across the curriculum.
- Understanding consultations and protocols.
- Planning for differentiation in the implementation of the Aboriginal Studies Syllabus with reference to the life skills outcomes and the High Potential and Gifted Education Policy (HPGE).
- Collaboration through HSIE.
- High School HSIE