Find additional advice on learning from home in Mathematics. Students should ensure they are communicating regularly with their school and classroom teacher via your preferred digital platform for up to date advice on their course.
Key advice for students learning at home
- Students should continue to work through unfinished set activities.
- Students may like to access the teaching and learning activities within the Department of Education's Stage 6 units of work, in conjunction with directions from their teacher.
- Student learning can be supplemented by Eddie Woo's wootube channel on Youtube.
- Students could also access the past exam papers from NESA and complete questions for any topics they have already studied.
- Students may like to access sample exam papers for their course of study from
- If students have project style assessments, they could continue working on these.
- Revise from the NESA online multiple-choice questions.
Check the Mathematics syllabus on NESA's website. Remember that some topics and content covered in past exams may no longer be part of the course.