We offer a range of professional learning (PL) opportunities for teachers.
Stage 6 school-based assessment in languages eCourse
Our eCourse is for teachers of Stage 6 Beginners, Continuers and/or Extension courses.
The course is interim accredited for 3 hours of professional learning.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you would like to enrol in the course.
We support local networks with a range of professional learning opportunities.
You can enrol in courses via MyPL. To find your local network, visit our language teacher networks page.
Statewide staff meetings
On Wednesday in Week 4 and Week 7 of each term we offer online statewide staff meetings with snapshots of professional learning to support teachers. You can access recordings of past meetings via our YouTube channelExternal link.
- Our top 10 favourite assessment tasks
- Language learning games
- Blended learning
- Assessment for learning
- A walk around our website – accessing our support ("What if...")
This module on Languages and online collaboration (PPTX 16.7MB) has been developed by teachers, for teachers. Set aside approximately 45 minutes to read the content and complete the reflection questions. This module could contribute to Elective PD.
The module supports you to:
- select relevant online collaboration tools to support syllabus outcomes in the languages classroom
- connect students to other language learners
- connect with teaching colleagues to enhance language learning opportunities and outcomes through collaboration.