SBAR resource hub
The funding provided through the School Budget Allocation Report (SBAR) is a critical resource that directly impacts on student learning.
The funding is provided to meet student learning and wellbeing needs and improve student outcomes. Investing in the education of students is essential to their successful engagement at every stage of schooling.
The 2021 SBAR shows your school’s funding allocation for 2021 and includes staffing, operational costs, the seven needs-based loadings, and initiative funding. In this section you will find:
- SBAR essentials: Key advice on ensuring the purposeful use of spending funding and examples of effective practice for schools.
- SBAR updates: New and notable changes to SBAR allocations and methodologies, and the implications for school planning.
- At a glance SBAR contacts and support: Specific contact details and relevant WBS or IO details for each SBAR allocation.
- School funding snapshots and case studies: examples and ideas about how principals and school leaders make strategic funding decisions
- The SBAR: Getting started animation: An introductory overview of the structure and purpose of the SBAR.