National Research Applications

If you are intending to conduct research in more than one educational jurisdiction, you can use the National Application Form.

Complete the National Application Form available on the Australian Association for Education Research (AARE) website, and email it to You will also need to email it to any other jurisdictions that you are applying to.

Information on how to progress your application in NSW is available in the user guide of SERAP Online.

Return to top of page Back to top