What we do
The Research team:
- manages the State Education Research Applications Process (SERAP) for external researchers conducting research in NSW government schools.
- develops collaborations and partnerships that support the conduct of quality education research.
- conducts research to inform policy and practice.
Conducting research in schools provides more information on the steps involved in applying for research approval through SERAP.
The Evaluation team:
- conducts evaluations on behalf of program owners.
- works in partnership with business units to to design and implement evaluations.
The purpose of this partnership is to build the capacity of all corporate officers to implement their own evaluations.
- advises on how to outsource evaluations.
The Evaluation team will work closely with both program owners and external evaluators to ensure that the evaluation meets the needs of all stakeholders.
Designing evaluations provides more information on the steps in conducting an evaluation.