Premier's Vocational Education in Schools Scholarship
This scholarship is open to teachers in NSW secondary schools. The scholarship is for a study by a Vocational Education Training accredited teacher, or teacher undertaking a VET co-ordination role at their school to research current issues in vocational education that impact students in schools. Areas for research may include, but are not restricted to:
- The role of workplace learning in the delivery and assessment of VET courses
- School Based Apprenticeship and Traineeship pathways
- Partnerships between vocational education providers and industry
- Curriculum structures, delivery patterns and arrangements of vocational education
- Articulation of vocational education credentials acquired by students into post-School vocational education and training.
The successful applicant will undertake a study tour of up to five weeks in Australia and/or overseas, with travel to be completed by 30 June 2021. Time need not be spent in formal study but may involve a program of visits to conduct interviews, observe exemplary practices and collect resources related to best practice in vocational education delivery for secondary students.
One scholarship of $15,000 will be offered for travel during 2021.